- Here is a picture of me in the backseat of my mom’s car driving from Chicago to Michigan last week. That white blob is a ridiculous pouffy wedding dress. I sat for over two hours with heavy silk on my lap. I eventually fell asleep. Whenever I moved, the plastic would rustle and my sister would whip around to make sure I wasn’t eating her dress or doing something else sacrilegious.
- I went to #Websdays last night and was hoping a guy would say this:
“I know you’re a complete stranger, but I’d gladly waste one of my Spotify invitations on you. Give me your number and I’ll throw in a Google+ invite. I’d put you in my ‘Babe’ Circle.” Ineffective Pick-Up Lines for the Modern Internet Persona. If that did happen, I would counteract and say “I GOTS my Spotify account from my ridiculously high Klout score…dude.”
- Speaking of last night’s Websdays with Internet Week New York, I actually was enough of an a**hole to say to someone “Oh yeah, well Richard Blakeley follows me on Twitter.” They were impressed to say the least. Speaking to him later (IRL), Blakeley also enlightened me, saying “Reb” is also “R.E.B.” – his initials. Small world.
- New favorite Tumblr “Torn Lives”:
- You’re awesome. Humpday is over – you’re now in the home stretch.